collapse

Author Topic: PFI Monterey Scheduled  (Read 660 times)

Offline Akimbo

PFI Monterey Scheduled
« on: April 19, 2010, 05:35:33 PM »
Heads up, the Performance Freediving course in Monterey has been scheduled. Intermediate Freediver course, September 4 - 7, 2010 — Labor Weekend. Fifteen slots left.

http://www.performancefreediving.com/cgi-bin/pfi_upcoming.py?course_id=262&level_id=3

Glaucus

Re: PFI Monterey Scheduled
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 09:40:27 AM »
Thanks for the heads up, I've been checking the site looking for the dates.  You doing it this year?

Offline Akimbo

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 10:40:18 AM »
Yeah, snagged the first slot yesterday. Committing the money early is yet another incentive to keep up a diet and exercise regiment.

Offline Brandon Turknett

• RATHERBDIVING
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 10:45:19 AM »
man, i  wish i clone bef so even if i go back to work its gonna take 6 months to play catch up.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 10:48:13 AM by MATT MATTISON »
Divers go deeper, and stay down longer

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt