collapse

Author Topic: my first gun  (Read 651 times)

Offline Brandon Turknett

• RATHERBDIVING
my first gun
« on: July 17, 2009, 08:40:57 PM »
i just bought a jbl d7 carbine, 39" with two bands. i paid 80 bucks, does anyone know anything about this gun? hopefully it will be a good first gun for me. itll at least be easier than the pole spear to get around with.
Divers go deeper, and stay down longer

Offline Fis_Hunter

• May I have some more
Re: my first gun
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 10:35:37 PM »
Looks like it will make a good first gun for Nor Cal as long as it shoots straight.  My brother has a JBL and loves it. Divers Direct is selling it for 69.99 add in about 10.00 for shipping and you are looking at the same money.  Here is hoping you stick a lot of fish with it.   
Myrel C. Willeford

Offline JASON HOLLIDAY

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 10:51:38 PM »
 I have the same gun and its great its light weight and very functional and you should have no worries mine has been bloody many times and it has even taken down a nice ling or 2. Good luck and im sure you will kill em
Jason Holliday
Fishing pole's are over rated..........

Offline Brandon Turknett

• RATHERBDIVING
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 10:10:25 AM »
thanks for the input guys, i was kinda worried about how cheap it was. hopefully i can get it bloody next weekend wish i could this weekend but it wont be here till thursday. thanks again   brandon
Divers go deeper, and stay down longer

Offline JASON HOLLIDAY

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 11:44:47 AM »
 No problem always happy to help and like i said the smaller end of the jbl's are great guns and perfect for the north coast... Looking forward to the report when you break that baby in....
Jason Holliday
Fishing pole's are over rated..........

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt