collapse

Author Topic: KELP Act - Huffman  (Read 407 times)

Offline Duckfoot

• Jack Shaw Sculpture
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.  –Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Offline Shark Slayer

• Every Day is a Good Day
Re: KELP Act - Huffman
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2021, 12:01:55 PM »
Thanks for sharing this article.  It's nice to see come of our political leaders doing something about the kelp.  This bill proposal is very important, and needs to pass.

Now - the rest of us - all of us should be sending an email or letter to your local assembly member or state senator to make sure this bill passes.  That is, if you would like to see healthy kelp forests which = more fish = abalone recovery = better diving.
It's easy to find your representative - just Google it  Then send a message.

Understand that most legislative proposals never reach a vote - they die in committees.  This will only get to a vote and pass if our leaders start hearing from us.  Make your voice heard!

I have already sent an email to my assembly member and state senator.  Hearing from us tells them it is important.  It also helps that they hear from people that live in different areas - it helps to broaden support.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 12:23:34 PM by Shark Slayer »

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt