collapse

Author Topic: STOLEN - RIFFE - Mahogany Competitor Series - #00 with yellow bands  (Read 483 times)

Offline Creatura

Hi all,

My buddies car was broken into this weekend and they lifted his gun. Fingers crossed this pops up on CL or FB.  Its a pretty small gun - 27"  in decent shape.  Shoot me a DM if you happen to come across something suspicious!  Much appreciated!

Offline Saltynuts

Re: STOLEN - RIFFE - Mahogany Competitor Series - #00 with yellow bands
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 11:23:00 PM »
Sorry to hear >:(will let you know if I spot one, theives such, recently had my work truck stolen, emptied and abandoned in Antioch. Doesn’t feel good, sign of the times I suppose.
Buckle up!

Offline Creatura

Re: STOLEN - RIFFE - Mahogany Competitor Series - #00 with yellow bands
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 07:34:02 AM »
Thanks for the kind words.  He lucked out, the fuzz found the car about a block and a half away, and he had about 2k$ in other fishing/surfing gear they left.  Just your typical Santa Cruz tweakers.  "Hey look a gun, neat"

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt