collapse

Author Topic: Riffe 3 Atm (formerly 2ATM) floats for sale  (Read 129 times)

Offline StinkyPete

Riffe 3 Atm (formerly 2ATM) floats for sale
« on: September 15, 2020, 02:13:51 PM »
Guys -

In time for bluefin season...

Selling my two Riffe 3 ATM floats (I bought them when the label said 2 ATM). Both have my info sharpied on them so that would need to be covered or removed unless you want me to get them back if you lose them ;)

Clearing out my garage and found a ton of bluewater gear I don't need. First to go are the floats

One float could use a new bladder (bulbed at the back), which is $60 on Riffe's site. Other one looks great. I re-inflated both of them last night and they both hold air just fine. Could use the one that needs a new bladder for yellowtail until you get a new bladder.

*$200 for the one that doesn't need a new bladder
*$100 for the one that should have a new bladder

PM me for pics and info. I'm in the Bay Area and would rather keep it local if possible but I'm in Monterey a fair amount and could bring them there as well.

-StinkyPete
Carpe piscem

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt