collapse

Author Topic: monterey pebble beach/stillwaver cove access  (Read 267 times)

Offline chulho

monterey pebble beach/stillwaver cove access
« on: February 11, 2020, 04:33:23 PM »
heading out there tomorrow to dive here but haven't dove here for years.  anyone know if it's easy to park at the access by the bathroom without getting harassed?  I'll have a dog in the car while I dive so I'd like to park at the access, or choose a different location if forced to park elsewhere.

I've heard that if you go early enough you can easily park at the access- how early?

Offline shaun614

Re: monterey pebble beach/stillwaver cove access
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 06:03:18 PM »
The hedge is closed for construction so I have been parking in the pier lot. So far they haven't been harassing us, but then again I have been going on weekdays where it hasn't been very busy. Good luck!

Edit, usually get there around 730 AM.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 06:44:05 PM by shaun614 »
"Wherever you go, there you are."

Offline chulho

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 08:00:48 AM »
thanks for the info! 

Offline CabKing65

• Cast Iron -BrautWurst Beer PoleSpear-Mako 60CM
    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Yhf4PMTgw
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 05:46:23 PM »
Was looking for spots to try to spearfish a few fish in the Same area by banks board shore diving.  Any one recommend good areas to dive in Monetary ?
AKA SnowKing, 

If You want the Freedom to Dive again!  Never dive with out a Freedom Dive Knife!

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt