collapse

Author Topic: WETSUITS FOR SALE / BRIBERY  (Read 244 times)

Offline TheKeeneroo

• Administrator
  • There's definitely a fish under THIS rock....
WETSUITS FOR SALE / BRIBERY
« on: January 24, 2020, 02:01:13 PM »
***WETSUITS FOR SALE / BRIBERY. All monetary proceeds go to a gift for my wife, since she is rad and I get to dive regularly.***

1) **Mares Instinct Camo 55 (5mm open cell) – size 6 - $75 obo**
Nearly brand new minus a small tear on the thigh from it catching on my kayak handle when I hopped off the yak. It has been completely sealed with Aquaseal. Ideal for someone in the 5’11”-6’3” 175-200 lb range.

2) **Yazbeck 7mm open cell spearo suit/battle armor.** I had a pocket added to the right leg for scallops (will fit up to 8” scallop, or a few smaller ones) and made beaver tail Velcro. It comes with a LOT of fish juju, a lot of healed scars and will guarantee add at least 2.5 more seconds of bottom time to its new owner. It’s definitely still useable, should be free, but I love it, don’t want to see it go. $10 FIRM for it… just because the new owner should know it’s value :P You jump in the water with this suit of armor and you’ll hear the fish start to tremble.

3) **Quicksilver Men’s Wetsuit (4/3mm closed cell) size L - $50 obo** Long sleeve w shorts (not pants).
Literally brand new. Great suit for SUP boarding, kayaking and swimming. Ideal for someone in the 5’9”-6’0” 165-190 lb range.

4) **Body Glove 7mm closed cell scuba suit (with XL hood). Men’s L. $25 obo.** Ideal for someone in the 5’9”-6’0” 165-180 lb range.

5) **Cressi Castoro 5mm closed cell 3XL. **Brand new. Won it at a raffle… Would be ideal for a man who’s size would allow him to successfully wrestle a grizzly bear. Most enticing bribe takes home this bad boy.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 04:33:21 PM by TheKeeneroo »
"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward

Eric, Pacific Grove
Instagram - @thekeeneroo    Facebook - @Ekeener1
Century Free Diver, Level 1 Free Dive Cert, EANx
DOTY 2018 - 3rd Place
Bring the Ling 2018 - 1st Place (=P)

Offline defofthecrown

Re: WETSUITS FOR SALE / BRIBERY
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 03:48:16 PM »
I would have sprung for the yazback, but that things is worth like $8, tops!

Pretty funny post, I got a good laugh reading it.

Offline TheKeeneroo

• Administrator
  • There's definitely a fish under THIS rock....
Re: WETSUITS FOR SALE / BRIBERY
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 09:13:59 AM »
I would have sprung for the yazback, but that things is worth like $8, tops!

Pretty funny post, I got a good laugh reading it.

I sold it for $11 and some fish roe... new (happy) owner is soon to be acquainted with my bodily fluids :P
"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward

Eric, Pacific Grove
Instagram - @thekeeneroo    Facebook - @Ekeener1
Century Free Diver, Level 1 Free Dive Cert, EANx
DOTY 2018 - 3rd Place
Bring the Ling 2018 - 1st Place (=P)

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt