General Discussion > Gear For Sale

WETSUITS FOR SALE / BRIBERY

(1/1)

TheKeeneroo:
***WETSUITS FOR SALE / BRIBERY. All monetary proceeds go to a gift for my wife, since she is rad and I get to dive regularly.***

1) **Mares Instinct Camo 55 (5mm open cell) – size 6 - $75 obo**
Nearly brand new minus a small tear on the thigh from it catching on my kayak handle when I hopped off the yak. It has been completely sealed with Aquaseal. Ideal for someone in the 5’11”-6’3” 175-200 lb range.

2) **Yazbeck 7mm open cell spearo suit/battle armor.** I had a pocket added to the right leg for scallops (will fit up to 8” scallop, or a few smaller ones) and made beaver tail Velcro. It comes with a LOT of fish juju, a lot of healed scars and will guarantee add at least 2.5 more seconds of bottom time to its new owner. It’s definitely still useable, should be free, but I love it, don’t want to see it go. $10 FIRM for it… just because the new owner should know it’s value :P You jump in the water with this suit of armor and you’ll hear the fish start to tremble.

3) **Quicksilver Men’s Wetsuit (4/3mm closed cell) size L - $50 obo** Long sleeve w shorts (not pants).
Literally brand new. Great suit for SUP boarding, kayaking and swimming. Ideal for someone in the 5’9”-6’0” 165-190 lb range.

4) **Body Glove 7mm closed cell scuba suit (with XL hood). Men’s L. $25 obo.** Ideal for someone in the 5’9”-6’0” 165-180 lb range.

5) **Cressi Castoro 5mm closed cell 3XL. **Brand new. Won it at a raffle… Would be ideal for a man who’s size would allow him to successfully wrestle a grizzly bear. Most enticing bribe takes home this bad boy.

defofthecrown:
I would have sprung for the yazback, but that things is worth like $8, tops!

Pretty funny post, I got a good laugh reading it.

TheKeeneroo:

--- Quote from: defofthecrown on January 27, 2020, 03:48:16 PM ---I would have sprung for the yazback, but that things is worth like $8, tops!

Pretty funny post, I got a good laugh reading it.

--- End quote ---

I sold it for $11 and some fish roe... new (happy) owner is soon to be acquainted with my bodily fluids :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version