collapse

Author Topic: Diving on the Peninsula  (Read 122 times)

Online rgiani

Diving on the Peninsula
« on: November 09, 2019, 11:07:06 PM »
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to spearfishing and when I hear locals talk about diving they talk about Mendo or Monterey. I understand that visibility is a huge part of it, but I was wondering if there was anyone who goes out around closer to the Bay. I grew up fishing this area and would love to go around here if possible. I'm looking to get anyone's opinion, thanks.

Offline Amsmosh

Re: Diving on the Peninsula
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 09:59:43 AM »
Unfortunately the diving closer to the bay is extremely limited. Not saying it can't be done, however you will have a much more enjoyable experience if you head up to sonoma/mendo or head down to monterey.
God grant me the vision to dream of catching fish, the focus to visualize myself catching fish, the faith to believe that I will catch fish, and the wisdom to keep the freezer stocked with hamburgers and hot dogs.

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt