collapse

Author Topic: NCUH forum and name for sale or trade  (Read 126 times)

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
NCUH forum and name for sale or trade
« on: November 07, 2019, 02:57:26 PM »
Hey all, I wold like to put it out there for anyone who might be interested  that Norcal Underwater Hunters Forum and name is up for sale. As we all know NCUH is a well established name and group and forum in the diving community and has been the base of anything to do with Norcal diving for the last 10+ years. The NCUH name and web site is known and respected world wide.  We currently have over 1500 members and a well recognized name in the industry. I have pored my blood sweat and tears into this for the last 10 plus years and I am tired and ready to move on to the next adventure and project in my life so I would like to sell it off to someone that has the energy to continue it. Asking price on the web site is $6000  ALSO OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS OR TRADES there is 1507 member and with over 1507 emails and members that is a price break down of just about $4 per a member so asking price of $6000, ALSO OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS OR TRADES I think this is a fare price for an established forum and name and web site, also the new owner will have to find a new tech support and host, the current tech guy will help with any switch over needed and there is always the annual hosting fee's to SMF Simple Machines Forum

I will also throw in the NCUH banner and feather flag that were made for Norcal Underwater Hunters

Also if memory serves me right if no one takes it over on January 1st 2020 it will shut down so I am hoping someone takes this over for all of you
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 03:10:40 PM by MATT MATTISON »
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SPONSORS

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt