collapse

Author Topic: Free Yazbeck 7mm size 56  (Read 207 times)

Offline andrew37

Free Yazbeck 7mm size 56
« on: September 05, 2019, 10:48:13 PM »
Title says it all. Just got a new suit in the mail, so this one needs a new home. I’m 6’1” and 185lbs (42 jacket, 32/32 pants) and it fits perfectly.

The good: The suit is maybe 2 years old and hasn’t been used much. The previous owner lives in San Diego and only dove it a handful of times, and unfortunately I didn’t get out nearly enough this past year to put any serious wear & tear into it. So the suit isn’t too compressed, and the neoprene is still in good shape.

The bad: The previous owner went a little overboard reinforcing the seams before he sent it my way. The glue he used is pretty soft against the skin, but if you don’t use enough lube it can chafe—especially around the inside of your elbows. Since I’ve had the suit, I’ve cut some of the glue back and re-glued a few other spots with regular neoprene glue. I’ve also put a few small holes in it by stabbing myself (not fun) and landing on my stringer while re-entering my kayak (even less fun).

But it’s still a super functional wetsuit, and it’ll keep you warm. Plus it’s free. Would be great if you’re just getting into the sport.

Located in the South Bay, but could meet in SF M-F or Monterey / Carmel on weekends.

Offline TheKeeneroo

• Administrator
  • There's definitely a fish under THIS rock....
Re: Free Yazbeck 7mm size 56
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 08:48:18 AM »
My buddy Emmanuel said he wants it. I'll connect you two.
"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward

Eric, Pacific Grove
Instagram - @thekeeneroo    Facebook - @Ekeener1
Century Free Diver, Level 1 Free Dive Cert, EANx
DOTY 2018 - 3rd Place
Bring the Ling 2018 - 1st Place (=P)

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt