collapse

Author Topic: Light suggestion?  (Read 816 times)

Offline kodama

Light suggestion?
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2019, 05:24:30 AM »
Maybe we are talking about different lights.  I have the small one.  I believe mako makes two.  Anywho I just want a button or on off switch that is easy.
Sporasub eyelight. No longer made but you can probably still find one new on ebay from Europe.

Sporasub merged with Omer and is now called the divelight Omer Eyelight 2 with improved switch!

The new switch is nice since with the old one you had to move it in a particular way to slide it smoothly. Not that it ever bothered me at all.

Edit
Actually the complete inner workings seem to be new. And now you can change the switch between a normal one or a momentary spring loaded switch.

However there is something to be said to buy local from Red Triangle. I am sure that light does the job just as well.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 06:35:28 AM by kodama »

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt