collapse

Author Topic: Bluewater Float  (Read 153 times)

Offline makemwearit

• Aquaholic
Bluewater Float
« on: June 27, 2019, 02:39:52 PM »
Hey fellas,

Anyone got a solid Bluewater Float they're willing to let me borrow from roughly 7/1 to 7/8?

Heading to San Clemente & Catalina to chase Bluefin.  Have one 3ATM Riffe already and ordered another 30L from Mako but it won't get to me in time.  Willing to consider purchasing if someone has one I'm interested in for the right price and good condition.

Happy to return the favor with sometime by lending mine out or bringing you back some fillets or even bringing you out with us on the boat sometime.

LMK and thanks in advance!
- Jeff

apneaddict
FII Level 1 Freediver

Offline divenfish

Re: Bluewater Float
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 10:32:09 PM »
where are you located?

Offline makemwearit

• Aquaholic
Re: Bluewater Float
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 08:34:25 AM »
SF, but one of our fellow members is hooking me up with his to borrow.  Thanks Jake!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 08:56:22 AM by makemwearit »
apneaddict
FII Level 1 Freediver

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt