collapse

Author Topic: New FII Level 1 class dates  (Read 765 times)

Offline LiveAlohaKris

• Know your limits, but never accept them
New FII Level 1 class dates
« on: June 12, 2019, 02:43:06 PM »
Hey everyone,

New class date, June 23-24. Message me for details!

Offline the_derek

Re: New FII Level 1 class dates
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 08:11:09 AM »
when we getting a level 2 class in norcal?
Death is very often referred to as a good career move.

-Buddy Holly

Insta  @_the_derek_

Offline TheKeeneroo

• Administrator
  • There's definitely a fish under THIS rock....
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 08:35:33 AM »

+1.

I think Rebekah at Bamboo Reef in Monterey can do lvl 2 PFI if you're interested. Not positive but i'll reach out to her and ask.
"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward

Eric, Pacific Grove
Instagram - @thekeeneroo    Facebook - @Ekeener1
Century Free Diver, Level 1 Free Dive Cert, EANx
DOTY 2018 - 3rd Place
Bring the Ling 2018 - 1st Place (=P)

Offline bythog

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 08:42:02 AM »

While I don't disagree with having the lvl 2 in NorCal, if you haven't dived around Catalina it's well worth it to combine a trip like that with a class. I got FII 1 certified there. Absolutely gorgeous area.

Offline makemwearit

• Aquaholic
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 06:58:28 PM »

Not too many people offer it up here... Rebekah brought Lance up in December for one. Eric - Rebekah just started her own Freedive co. and may no longer be with Bamboo Reef.  Not sure on the specifics

As far as Level 1 goes Kris is the man! I highly recommend him and left his course as a much more comfortable, capable diver.  If you're not Level 1 certified do yourself a favor and sign up for it with Kris.  The safety knowledge is worth double what the course costs alone. Thanks Kris!!!
apneaddict
FII Level 1 Freediver

Offline TheKeeneroo

• Administrator
  • There's definitely a fish under THIS rock....
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 07:10:19 AM »

Not too many people offer it up here... Rebekah brought Lance up in December for one. Eric - Rebekah just started her own Freedive co. and may no longer be with Bamboo Reef.  Not sure on the specifics

As far as Level 1 goes Kris is the man! I highly recommend him and left his course as a much more comfortable, capable diver.  If you're not Level 1 certified do yourself a favor and sign up for it with Kris.  The safety knowledge is worth double what the course costs alone. Thanks Kris!!!

Yep, she started MBAY Freediving. I talked with her yesterday about level 2 and she said currently Lance is the guy for that. He will be doing a class in the near future.
"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward

Eric, Pacific Grove
Instagram - @thekeeneroo    Facebook - @Ekeener1
Century Free Diver, Level 1 Free Dive Cert, EANx
DOTY 2018 - 3rd Place
Bring the Ling 2018 - 1st Place (=P)

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt