NorCal Underwater Hunters Discussion > Hunting Clinics & Freediving Classes

New FII Level 1 class dates

(1/2) > >>

LiveAlohaKris:
Hey everyone,

New class date, June 23-24. Message me for details!

the_derek:
when we getting a level 2 class in norcal?

TheKeeneroo:

--- Quote from: the_derek on June 13, 2019, 08:11:09 AM ---when we getting a level 2 class in norcal?

--- End quote ---

+1.

I think Rebekah at Bamboo Reef in Monterey can do lvl 2 PFI if you're interested. Not positive but i'll reach out to her and ask.

bythog:

--- Quote from: the_derek on June 13, 2019, 08:11:09 AM ---when we getting a level 2 class in norcal?

--- End quote ---

While I don't disagree with having the lvl 2 in NorCal, if you haven't dived around Catalina it's well worth it to combine a trip like that with a class. I got FII 1 certified there. Absolutely gorgeous area.

makemwearit:

--- End quote ---

Not too many people offer it up here... Rebekah brought Lance up in December for one. Eric - Rebekah just started her own Freedive co. and may no longer be with Bamboo Reef.  Not sure on the specifics

As far as Level 1 goes Kris is the man! I highly recommend him and left his course as a much more comfortable, capable diver.  If you're not Level 1 certified do yourself a favor and sign up for it with Kris.  The safety knowledge is worth double what the course costs alone. Thanks Kris!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version