collapse

Author Topic: Win a 4-person round of golf  (Read 215 times)

Offline TheKeeneroo

• Administrator
  • There's definitely a fish under THIS rock....
Win a 4-person round of golf
« on: November 08, 2019, 11:59:26 AM »
I'm guessing there are at least a couple of golfers on NCUH that would be interested in this  :smt003

As a part of exec. chef Colin Moody (The Club at Pasadera) being a judge of the Catch and Cook comp tomorrow in Monterey, Pasadera has very generously donated a round of golf for 4 people at the only Nicklaus designed course on the Peninsula. This is a private course and a high value donation.

We will be doing a silent auction for this in order to raise money for Save Our Shores - the beneficiary of the CnC event. You can join in the Silent Auction tomorrow at the Catch and Cook Event OR you can email catchandcookmonterey@gmail.com with your best bid and contact info. I will announce the winner early next week.

There are lots of other dive and food related prizes to win during the raffle too so come enjoy the great diving conditions tomorrow (2-3' swell and reports of stellar vis) then stop by Monterey Bay Kayaks! Raffle starts at 1p.

Hope to hear from you!

Best Regards,

Eric Keener
catchandcookmonterey@gmail.com
"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward

Eric, Pacific Grove
Instagram - @thekeeneroo    Facebook - @Ekeener1
Century Free Diver, Level 1 Free Dive Cert, EANx
DOTY 2018 - 3rd Place
Bring the Ling 2018 - 1st Place (=P)

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt