collapse

Author Topic: Spearpro Vertical Reel Size 2 for sale  (Read 85 times)

Offline charlierobinton

Spearpro Vertical Reel Size 2 for sale
« on: May 16, 2019, 02:02:39 PM »
I have a Spearpro reel that I originally got with my Pathos 75 and used a handful of times before deciding I don't like reels. There is nothing wrong with the reel itself. I just prefer floatlines. The reel is vertical-freespool style and the size 2 is perfect for most hole hunting guns 50-80cm. It will hold about 140 feet of 1.8mm reel line. Here is a link to check out the details if you're interested:

http://www.spearamerica.com/spear-pro-synthetic-stainless-steel-speargun-vertical-reel-red.html

Asking 50 bucks. I live in Sacramento but happy to ship anywhere for another 5 dollars.

Offline Slamson

Re: Spearpro Vertical Reel Size 2 for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 05:52:39 PM »
PM sent

Offline andrew37

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 07:40:47 AM »
If slamson doesn’t take it let me know.

Offline charlierobinton

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 12:25:14 PM »
Sold to Slamson! Thanks guys.

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt