collapse

Author Topic: Monterey FISH + PIG  (Read 148 times)

Offline TheKeeneroo

• Administrator
  • There's definitely a fish under THIS rock....
Monterey FISH + PIG
« on: March 14, 2019, 10:26:28 AM »
PSA: Relatively small swell (NW 4-6ft) and wind less than 10kts this weekend in Monterey which means you'll probably want to get out there and dive!

Afterward, you should stop by Pig Wizard because they are doing a 2 whole pig roast - food starting at 11am.  They are in the paper regularly for their excellent food and beverages.

Going to be TASTYYYYYY!
- Piggies

- Pig Wizard food (#4 is my favorite)

- Monterey this morning on my way to work.

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward

Eric, Pacific Grove
Instagram - @thekeeneroo    Facebook - @Ekeener1
Century Free diver, Level 1 Free Dive Cert, EANx
DOTY 2018 - 3rd Place
Bring the Ling 2018 - 1st Place (=P)

Online Creatura

Re: Monterey FISH + PIG
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 02:14:58 PM »
Sold!

Btw, hitting PG Sun morning.  Trying to get wet around sunrise.  Also taking a noob out Monday afternoon, jumpin in around 2pm or so.

If anyone is interested in tagging along hmu!

Offline TheKeeneroo

• Administrator
  • There's definitely a fish under THIS rock....
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 05:03:01 PM »
Sold!

Btw, hitting PG Sun morning.  Trying to get wet around sunrise.  Also taking a noob out Monday afternoon, jumpin in around 2pm or so.

If anyone is interested in tagging along hmu!

It's killin me that the conditions look decent this weekend and I might not be able to dive. If I do, it will be early Sunday
"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward

Eric, Pacific Grove
Instagram - @thekeeneroo    Facebook - @Ekeener1
Century Free diver, Level 1 Free Dive Cert, EANx
DOTY 2018 - 3rd Place
Bring the Ling 2018 - 1st Place (=P)

Offline bythog

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 07:29:15 PM »
Tomorrow or Sunday would be the only days I can dive. My marriage anniversary (5 years!) was two days ago and we are celebrating in Napa on Sat.

Also, I'm moving back to the east coast soon...but I need to nab a big ling before I go! If anyone wants to be out on Sunday lemme know.

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt