collapse

Author Topic: Join our team for Pacific Coast Championship 2018 @ Hearst San Simeon State Park  (Read 264 times)

Offline gear.eye

Hey everyone

I am attending the PCC 2018 that's going to kick off in San Simeon on Saturday, Nov 10 @ 7:00 am

Competition rules state that we should form teams of 3 divers, but the others' schedules changed, so now it's me and another buddy, Travis.

We are dedicated spearos, we've been to Triton X together and we dive Santa Cruz regularly, swell, surf, conditions, we kinda had seen it all together. So, he's I know Travis is a solid hunter.. and between me and Travis, I think we can get the limit for the competition, but having the 3rd teammate would make things more fun.

I've already reserved a campsite for Friday and Saturday, so if you're free, come and join us.

For more info: https://www.facebook.com/events/299226320680205/

Thanks,
-Giray

Offline Sir Rob IV

Good luck finding a third, if your unable you should still head down and see if you someone needs a team. Worse comes to worse you'll still be able to compete with 2 people. Swell looks flat for this weekend so it should be a good time! See ya there

Offline gear.eye

Thanks. Rob. That was the plan, anyways. I ain't letting last minute cancellations get between me and the water. Luckily for us, we actually found our 3rd. We are set to go! See you there!

Offline TheKeeneroo

• There's definitely a fish under THIS rock....
Thanks. Rob. That was the plan, anyways. I ain't letting last minute cancellations get between me and the water. Luckily for us, we actually found our 3rd. We are set to go! See you there!

Who ended up as 3rd?
"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward

Eric, Pacific Grove
Instagram - @thekeeneroo
Facebook - @Ekeener1
Century Free diver, Level 1 Free Dive Cert, EANx

Offline gear.eye

Who ended up as 3rd?

A guy named Phil found one of my posts through either Facebook or forum and joined our team. He was from SLO, so it was totally random! Internet is a great thing, isn't it :)

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt