NorCal Underwater Hunters Discussion > Hunting Techniques

Best kayak for Freediving/Fishing/paddling

(1/5) > >>

b.donham83:
Any recommendations on kayaks that are designed to paddle with ease. That are able to cover a lot of distance and still be stable enough to dive and fish from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amsmosh:
Ocean kayak trident 13 or 15. Super stable and has a tremendous gear capacity. I’m over 200 lbs so I chose the 15. Look on craiglist and you should be able to find a used one for 800 or less. I got mine for 700. Here is a video of the trident series in action.

Creatura:

--- Quote from: Amsmosh on October 24, 2018, 08:15:35 PM ---Ocean kayak trident 13 or 15. Super stable and has a tremendous gear capacity. I’m over 200 lbs so I chose the 15. Look on craiglist and you should be able to find a used one for 800 or less. I got mine for 700. Here is a video of the trident series in action.

--- End quote ---

I second that, the trident 13s are fool proof, you should be good to go.  Paid 800 for my trident 13 prowler in Yum Yum yellow, came with chair and carbon paddle.

kodama:
Or get a Jackson Kraken and spend twice as much..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dogpaddle:
If you dont mind the weight on the launch. I think the Jackson Kraken 15.6 is probably one of the best boats out there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version