collapse

Author Topic: For Sale 7mm Size 4 Mares Pure Instinct Camo Brown 70 Only worn once.  (Read 323 times)

Offline gear.eye

Fellow spearos

I have made a stupid mistake and ordered the wrong size suit, and having already worn it in the ocean, shop won't take it back.

So, here I'm trying to either sell it or trade for a similar condition 7mm open cell that will fit me. I'm 5 9 and 145lb

I hope to get $250 out of it. It's only worn once and washed nicely afterwards. I didn't even get to pee in it.

This is a 4L sized suit that's going to fit someone whos 5 10 to 6 1 in height and 155 to 195 lbs in weight. Chest, waist amd hips ranges 38/43, 31/37, 38/43 inches, respectively.

I can meet you in Santa Cruz or Monterey/Carmel during the weekends or in San Jose during the week.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 10:03:53 PM by giray »

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt