collapse

Author Topic: Al Schneppershoff 8 day trip Baja flyer for the two Turtle Bay trips (in 2019).  (Read 457 times)

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
Here is the Baja flyer for the two Turtle Bay trips (in 2019).

For any people who may not know this, I have taken spear fishing trips down there over 80 times in the last 22 years.

They are welcome to check out the following websites, which contain articles that my wife and I wrote:

www.castandspear.com
www.realclearlife.com/adventure/spear-fishing-prodigy-great-white-shark-redemption-al-schneppershoff

Thanks again, and I look forward to chatting with you soon.

If they have any questions, feel free to call me.

Sincerely,

Al Schneppershoff
(424) 222-1011

Al Schneppershoff Spear Fishing Trip To Bahia Tortugas in Baja, California***Spear Fishing with Al Schneppershoff*** 
This 8-day trip includes:
 Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner & non-alcoholic beverages
Lodging
Spearfishing instruction included (if needed)
Four days of boat diving 2019 Dates:   July 17-24; and August 21-28 (two spots open), 2019
The Cost of this trip will be $1,675 per person*. 
The non-refundable deposit is $300. (Deposit can be applied toward a diff. trip date)Please note: 
This trip will only be run two times in 2019, and a lot of people have expressed interest.
First come-first serve; in other words, whoever pays the deposit HOLDS their respective spot.Call Al at (424) 222-1011 to book your trip and find out other upcoming dates.
*Three people must be fully paid in order for the trip to happen.  Deposit is required to hold a spot; entire trip must be paid in full 7 days before departure of the trip. 
If we go more than 15 miles on the boat of any given day, there will be an additional $40 charge per person.
As noted above, if you cancel your trip, the deposit is non-refundable, but it can be applied toward a different trip date.]   
Additional days will be $150 per person per day.  ***Once the trip is embarked upon, there are no refunds.
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SPONSORS

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt