collapse

Author Topic: Found- Pathos spear only, no gun, at Fisk Mill cove  (Read 568 times)

Offline Miguel Swalikov

Found- Pathos spear only, no gun, at Fisk Mill cove
« on: July 20, 2018, 09:33:42 PM »
...And that's all she wrote!

Offline Slamson

Re: Found- Pathos spear only, no gun, at Fisk Mill cove
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 07:37:20 AM »
My buddy Tyler thinks that his. Its for his 60cm gun and had green mono attached to white spectra reel line. He had to cut it off....
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 07:43:11 AM by Slamson »

Offline Miguel Swalikov

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 08:39:36 PM »
Sounds like a winner to me! I'm in santa rosa, let me know how you'd like to pick it up. Or if you'd rather, you can paypal me and I can fedex it. My shop ships so you can PM me your address and I can give you a shipping estimate if you want.  I think I'm diving near salt point as well this weekend of 28th if you happen to be around there.

Offline Slamson

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 09:02:34 AM »
Awesome, thanks Miguel. I'm gonna just have my buddy get in contact with you since its his shaft. He lives in Napa, I don't know how he wants to go about getting it. Thanks again!

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt