NorCal Underwater Hunters Discussion > DIY Projects

DIY - Shaping Pathos Foot pockets (with pics)

<< < (4/4)

the_derek:

--- Quote from: Rob102 on August 21, 2018, 01:44:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: ryang85 on August 21, 2018, 01:41:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: the_derek on August 21, 2018, 01:40:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rob102 on August 21, 2018, 01:03:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: the_derek on August 21, 2018, 09:11:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: DG on August 21, 2018, 12:42:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: ryang85 on August 20, 2018, 09:39:14 PM ---And if you are planning a bluewater trip any time soon I highly recomend getting some flashy ducktape and giving them some bling.  Ive had multiple dorado and sierra chase my fins.  Ive had a few lings follow me up to the surface but it isnt too often.

--- End quote ---
I was hesitant to do that because I didn’t want sharks getting any ideas about tasting a fin or leg.  But can only guess it’s better than the other end.  Maybe next south trip.

--- End quote ---

I have Ryan's old blades with the flashy ducktape sill on them, and I just had a ling come out and follow me on Sunday, I figure it was the flash on the fins... or maybe it was the new pissette.

--- End quote ---

Had to be the flashers.

--- End quote ---

IDK Rob... That pissette flapping in the current might have just done the trick...

--- End quote ---
Put some flashy tape on it, it would be irresistible

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Ryan, you might want revisit your last statement, unless you really are irresistibly attracted to Derek’s pissette.

--- End quote ---

polo sub did a pretty good job on it... would not blame anyone/fish at being attracted to it, but the flashers would definitely give it some pizzazz.

TheKeeneroo:

--- Quote from: the_derek on August 21, 2018, 02:20:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rob102 on August 21, 2018, 01:44:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: ryang85 on August 21, 2018, 01:41:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: the_derek on August 21, 2018, 01:40:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rob102 on August 21, 2018, 01:03:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: the_derek on August 21, 2018, 09:11:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: DG on August 21, 2018, 12:42:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: ryang85 on August 20, 2018, 09:39:14 PM ---And if you are planning a bluewater trip any time soon I highly recomend getting some flashy ducktape and giving them some bling.  Ive had multiple dorado and sierra chase my fins.  Ive had a few lings follow me up to the surface but it isnt too often.

--- End quote ---
I was hesitant to do that because I didn’t want sharks getting any ideas about tasting a fin or leg.  But can only guess it’s better than the other end.  Maybe next south trip.

--- End quote ---

I have Ryan's old blades with the flashy ducktape sill on them, and I just had a ling come out and follow me on Sunday, I figure it was the flash on the fins... or maybe it was the new pissette.

--- End quote ---

Had to be the flashers.

--- End quote ---

IDK Rob... That pissette flapping in the current might have just done the trick...

--- End quote ---
Put some flashy tape on it, it would be irresistible

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Ryan, you might want revisit your last statement, unless you really are irresistibly attracted to Derek’s pissette.

--- End quote ---

polo sub did a pretty good job on it... would not blame anyone/fish at being attracted to it, but the flashers would definitely give it some pizzazz.

--- End quote ---

PEENAZZ - its totally marketable. Better get to it before MAKO does.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version