collapse

Author Topic: 2018 50th Annual Scramble Meet hosted by the Los Angeles Fathomiers  (Read 536 times)

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
2018 50th Annual Scramble Meet hosted by the Los Angeles Fathomiers
Come join the LA Fathomiers in our 50th Annual Scramble Meet Saturday August 18th. This is by far one of the most strategic blue water competitions around. Weigh in is at 3 pm. The BBQ after is a ton of fun and there will be plenty of food for everyone followed by a raffle with tons of amazing items. Boats are allowed or you can also shore or kayak dive. Aside from fish and game regulations there are no boundaries. This a 3 fish meet and each has to be different species. As long as you get your application and dues to the person in charge before the comp day then you are good to go. Please see attached flyer and registration form and hope to see you there.

The Scramble meet weigh-in and ensuing Raffle & BBQ will be held at 3pm at 1000 W. Paseo Del Mar, San Pedro, CA 90731.
Rules:
Registration forms are available at www.fathomiers.net. E-mail your completed form to fathomiers@gmail.com.
Pre-registration & payment is due no later than Wednesday, August 15th, 2018. NO morning registration.
The meet is a 3 fish meet, 1 fish per species. All fish must be personally presented by the diver inside the catch circle by 3:00 pm sharp. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Start time is sunrise on Saturday, August 18th, 2018. Diving is permitted anywhere in California ocean waters.
Cost:
$30 entry fee for non-members includes T-shirt and BBQ. No fee for club members.
Registration can be paid at the club meetings, PayPal “LosAngelesFathomiers@gmail.com”
Trophies:
Trophies will be presented for 1st through 5th places and for the largest fish taken.
The 1st place winner’s name will be inscribed on the prestigious Fathomiers Perpetual Trophy.
Raffle:
Raffle tickets will be available at the event. Must be present to claim your price.

Foor more info go to the web site at   http://fathomiers.net/wordpress/

PayPal payments may be sent to LosAngelesFathomiers@gmail.com. In the notes please include:

2018 Scramble Meet
Your Name
Phone Number

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 12:30:08 PM by MATT MATTISON »
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SPONSORS

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt