collapse

Author Topic: Arcata Freedivers at HSU  (Read 123 times)

Offline jhath4

Arcata Freedivers at HSU
« on: July 12, 2018, 09:23:41 AM »
I’m attending Humboldt State this fall, and I was wondering if there is anyone in the area who trains regularly. I’d love to find some people, as I’ve been training solo around the SF area and don’t feel comfortable pushing myself without a buddy.
Thanks!!
-Jeremy

Offline TheKeeneroo

• There's definitely a fish under THIS rock....
Re: Arcata Freedivers at HSU
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 09:48:45 AM »
If you're willing to travel or vacation on the weekends, hit up the facebook group called "Monterey Freedivers" https://www.facebook.com/groups/835836799808126/

They dive almost every day down here.
"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward

Eric, Pacific Grove
Instagram - @thekeeneroo
Facebook - @Ekeener1

Offline jhath4

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 10:09:59 AM »
Yeah I’m already a member, I’m looking for local groups or people up there though, as I can dive down here whenever I come home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 08:39:52 PM »
I'm in Arcata a few times/year.  I haven't even started to poke around but planning to dive there with my daughter next semester.
Every generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it. -Orwell

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt