collapse

Author Topic: HELP NEEDED: Converting closed muzzle to open  (Read 321 times)

Online MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
Re: HELP NEEDED: Converting closed muzzle to open
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2018, 12:16:33 PM »
I drilled a hole and put a pin to wrap around the shaft on a hammerhead a while ago. It worked great until I lost the gun.

Did it flood the gun? Just wondering how it would affect ballast.  Probably not at all but I Would be more concerned with the muzzle that fails during the trip.   We always carry two guns anyway but I don’t like using my back up gun.
No it didn't flood, but I drilled shallow, made a small hole and used a small pin.

that is what she said Adam !!! you drill shallow and use a small pin LOL hahahaha  ;D :D you basically served that up a dish for me bro and made it to easy

CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

Online TheKeeneroo

• There's definitely a fish under THIS rock....
Re: HELP NEEDED: Converting closed muzzle to open
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2018, 01:48:00 PM »
I drilled a hole and put a pin to wrap around the shaft on a hammerhead a while ago. It worked great until I lost the gun.

Did it flood the gun? Just wondering how it would affect ballast.  Probably not at all but I Would be more concerned with the muzzle that fails during the trip.   We always carry two guns anyway but I don’t like using my back up gun.
No it didn't flood, but I drilled shallow, made a small hole and used a small pin.

that is what she said Adam !!! you drill shallow and use a small pin LOL hahahaha  ;D :D you basically served that up a dish for me bro and made it to easy

^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAA
"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward

Eric, Pacific Grove
Instagram - @thekeeneroo
Facebook - @Ekeener1

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt