collapse

Author Topic: Kraken 15.5 with Lowrance fish finder $1200  (Read 286 times)

Offline ibettinger

Kraken 15.5 with Lowrance fish finder $1200
« on: May 15, 2018, 02:46:07 PM »
Selling my Kraken 15.5'. Great rig, I'm just downsizing to fit in an apartment and will be shore diving for the next year. It's been stored outside but is in great shape -- just needs a good wash.

I've installed a Lowrance Elite-4 Chirp fish finder (which is included), with the transponder nice and tight on the bottom, and the battery compartment inside the hull. Also comes with an upgraded carbon fiber Bending Branches Classic paddle.

Includes the standard seat with the nice semi-dry pocket on the back, it's just not attached in this photo.

Asking $1200 because I'm selling my house and it needs to go soon!

You'll need to come pick it up in Oakland.

Ian

Offline Sir Rob IV

Re: Kraken 15.5 with Lowrance fish finder $1200
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 04:52:27 PM »
Thats a good price it should go soon!

Offline ibettinger

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 01:56:43 PM »
Thanks Rob!

...as it turns out I found a place to cheaply store it, so I'm going to hold onto it.

Offline pclark

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 09:45:22 AM »
you can store it at my house anyday! 

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt