General Discussion > Lost & Found

Lost Float Board with lots of gear on it caramel river beach

(1/3) > >>

MinnowHunter:
I was diving the north side by the point and tied it of to some kelp the wind picked up and when i can back for it, it was gone. It was green with a yellow bag on it there was a small speargun, marine radio, and various other things. Also a dry box with my fishing license in it.

DG:
With the license in it hopefully it finds its way back to you. 

Sir Rob IV:
Try posting on NCKA good luck hopefully it’ll be found

Road Runner:

--- Quote from: ChaffinCharwie on May 08, 2018, 10:33:15 AM ---I was diving the north side by the point and tied it of to some kelp the wind picked up and when i can back for it, it was gone. It was green with a yellow bag on it there was a small speargun, marine radio, and various other things. Also a dry box with my fishing license in it.

--- End quote ---

When did you lose it? Today?

If it was today, it looks like the prominent trade winds are blowing (NW) which means your float is probably tucked away into a cove, or up against some rocks, South of where you were diving. You might want to find someone with a drone and go fly it looking for it.

MinnowHunter:
Lost it on Sunday. Walked up and down the beach and climbed all over the rocks after i got out and did not see anything. I live all the way over in Stockton so all i can do is hope a good Samaritan sees my name and tries to contact me. I will try NCKA. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version