collapse

Author Topic: Salmon Charters  (Read 1098 times)

Offline Gatling

• Ouchie
Salmon Charters
« on: May 02, 2018, 10:05:58 AM »
We are looking for a 4 man line fishing charter to limit on Salmon.  Monterey launch site is preferred, but we'll go where the fish are.  Any recommends?

Thanks,
Dustin

Offline Twid

Re: Salmon Charters
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 03:41:05 PM »
Google

Offline Gatling

• Ouchie
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 03:56:16 PM »
Yahoo

Offline the_derek

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 04:37:51 PM »
IG
Death is very often referred to as a good career move.

-Buddy Holly

Insta  @_the_derek_

Offline Gatling

• Ouchie
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2018, 04:41:58 PM »
Buzzfeed

Offline Gatling

• Ouchie
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2018, 04:52:39 PM »
Thanks for all the great site suggestions fishers. Do you know that most forum members these days are familiar with the interstellars and how to conduct research on their electronical devices—cybertechnically speaking(pronounced with a lisp).  I don't need platform suggestions.  ; :D I'm looking for referrals from fellow NorCal fishers who've experienced charters and or friends of friends who charter on the side—and those persons who have done so preferably this season.  Insider trading fishers.  Bellaers ready. FinsOn. FishOn.  Have fun outthere.  Thanks!

Offline Amsmosh

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2018, 06:50:27 PM »
Captain Johnny Atkinson of New Rayann sportfishing. Been fishing with them since I was 6. They will work hard to get you on the fish. They are located in Sausolito but the season doesn’t open till Mid june up here unfortunately.
God grant me the vision to dream of catching fish, the focus to visualize myself catching fish, the faith to believe that I will catch fish, and the wisdom to keep the freezer stocked with hamburgers and hot dogs.

Offline Gatling

• Ouchie
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2018, 07:19:01 PM »
@Amsmosh, thank you for your referral.  That's the type of intel I'm looking for.  I appreciate it.  And cheers to your excellent signature:)  May your spear readily meet fish!

rluiz

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2018, 07:27:46 PM »
@Amsmosh, thank you for your referral.  That's the type of intel I'm looking for.  I appreciate it.  And cheers to your excellent signature:)  May your spear readily meet fish!

Try on www.NKCA.com nor cal kayak angelers. They probably would know more information and charters than we do. Spearo and Spearas cant shoot salmon with spearguns  :'(

Offline Gatling

• Ouchie
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2018, 07:30:58 PM »
Thanks @SirBobIV, will look'm up. 

Offline Gatling

• Ouchie
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2018, 07:31:36 PM »

rluiz

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2018, 07:31:50 PM »
thats it! my bad on the link!

Offline ryang85

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2018, 10:05:53 PM »
Ive worked part time on a handfull of boats and currently am working the next few month with a guy i know well and is probably one of the better charter boats in bodega bay.  Its a long ways from monterey but if your interested let me know and i can give you his number.

All I can say is if you have time, walk around the dock and find the cleanest ( not necessarily the fanciest) boat. They will generaly be the best fisherman. Ive worked on multiple boats  with dozens of captains including  commersial and charter and the best boats are always the ones with the least clutter around the deck and cabbin.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline the_derek

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2018, 09:19:59 AM »
All I can say is if you have time, walk around the dock and find the cleanest (not necessarily the fanciest) boat. They will generaly be the best fisherman. Ive worked on multiple boats  with dozens of captains including  commersial and charter and the best boats are always the ones with the least clutter around the deck and cabbin.

^this works for the ladies too
Death is very often referred to as a good career move.

-Buddy Holly

Insta  @_the_derek_

Offline dogpaddle

• Work...Whats that?
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_hI3a6Voyhx839MAaNlxvA
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2018, 09:21:40 AM »
Ive worked part time on a handfull of boats and currently am working the next few month with a guy i know well and is probably one of the better charter boats in bodega bay.  Its a long ways from monterey but if your interested let me know and i can give you his number.

All I can say is if you have time, walk around the dock and find the cleanest ( not necessarily the fanciest) boat. They will generaly be the best fisherman. Ive worked on multiple boats  with dozens of captains including  commersial and charter and the best boats are always the ones with the least clutter around the deck and cabbin.

You saying messy people cant fish? That makes since.
SPONSERED BY THE BATMAN AND AQUAMAN FOUNDATION

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast