collapse

Author Topic: Our New Catch n' Cook Youtube Channel is up!!!!!!!  (Read 526 times)

Offline Catchncook

Our New Catch n' Cook Youtube Channel is up!!!!!!!
« on: April 04, 2018, 10:29:56 AM »
Hello all,

I am new to the Forum, but have been spearfishing my whole life!

My buddies and I wanted to share a link to our new youtube channel and would love it if ya'll gave us some feedback in the comments section! If you dig what we are doing, please like, subscribe, comment and share!

Looking forward to some great discussions on the forum!

Kevin

Offline the_derek

Re: Our New Catch n' Cook Youtube Channel is up!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 10:50:30 AM »
video looks fun, is this just a promo? imo if you are going to do a catch and cook, i would like to see how you catch, and how you cook, explaining the process of both. maybe get a gible or steadicam.
Death is very often referred to as a good career move.

-Buddy Holly

Insta  @_the_derek_

Offline Catchncook

Re: Our New Catch n' Cook Youtube Channel is up!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 02:14:02 PM »
Yeah man, This is just the promo montage. We have a bunch more footage we are putting together to show all of the catching and cooking. Gimble is a good idea. When we can afford one we will definitely invest! Thanks for the feedback!

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt