collapse

Author Topic: Bodega Bay Pro Dive 2010 Bluewater trips  (Read 628 times)

bbprodive

Bodega Bay Pro Dive 2010 Bluewater trips
« on: March 25, 2010, 02:31:20 PM »
Bodega Bay Pro Dive is offering 2 great Blue water Spearfishing trips for 2010.

San Benitos Islands June 19-26, 2010
7 days aboard the M/V Islander out of San Diego, diving San Benitos Island for White Sea Bass, Yellowtail, and some truely hugh Calico Bass.  Trip incluedes everything but crew tip and transportation to San Diego.  Price $2299

Alijos Rocks and Points south November 12-21, 2010

10 days aboard the M/V Islander diving San Benitos, Alijos Rocks, Thesis Banks, Mag Bay , and the "ridge" for Yellowtail, Wahoo, Dorado, Grouper, Marlin and World Record size Yellowfin Tuna. This is a dive down and fly back from Cabo San Lucas trip, with 9 days diving on a 10 day trip

Trip incluedes everything but crew tip, transportation back from Cabo.

For addition infomation see our website:www.bbprodive.com

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
Re: Bodega Bay Pro Dive 2010 Bluewater trips
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 02:38:31 PM »
Man those are to killer trips wish I had the money to go. If anyone has the cash I highly recommend going, I have heard nothing but great stuff from guys who have ben on this trip.
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt