collapse

Author Topic: 2018 NCUH meet and Greet camp out & first official purple urchin removal event  (Read 13265 times)

Offline the_derek

About 10 of us standing around a campfire with one drunk guy asking about sharks.

Isnt that the highlight of every dive event.

I don\'t think it\'s the highlight, but I\'ll tell you this, it\'s a helluva good way to clear out a campfire of abalone divers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wait..... there's sharks?

The easiest way to find out if there are sharks is to taste the water. If it tastes salty, there are sharks.
Test your toilet water, a friend told me it passed the shark test sometimes.

LOL

Just checked, no sharks.... weird taste, but no sharks....
Death is very often referred to as a good career move.

-Buddy Holly

Insta  @_the_derek_

Offline MinnowHunter

• I like the rub. Feel the burn

About 10 of us standing around a campfire with one drunk guy asking about sharks.

I don\'t think it\'s the highlight, but I\'ll tell you this, it\'s a helluva good way to clear out a campfire of abalone divers.

The easiest way to find out if there are sharks is to taste the water. If it tastes salty, there are sharks.

LOL

You know a seaman who is very salty once told me that  sharks can read your mind

Offline the_derek

LOL

You know a seaman who is very salty once told me that  sharks can read your mind

You would know salty sea going men 😄😂
Death is very often referred to as a good career move.

-Buddy Holly

Insta  @_the_derek_

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
Hey all I am trying to get a hold of the recipient who won the 2 tickets to the Abalone cook off at the Norcal underwater hunters urchin fundraiser raffle, Erin Mcbride the cook off coordinator needs to get in touch with you
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt