collapse

Author Topic: Polosub Suit Measurements  (Read 905 times)

Offline Rob102

• Global Moderator
Re: Polosub Suit Measurements
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2018, 05:55:19 PM »

I just want to get back in the water at this point.

you can sit in my bathtub if needed...  ;D

That should make him feel better

Offline dogpaddle

• Work...Whats that?
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_hI3a6Voyhx839MAaNlxvA
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2018, 01:23:23 AM »

freshwater spearfishing looks to dangerous for me!
SPONSERED BY THE BATMAN AND AQUAMAN FOUNDATION

Offline ryang85

« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2018, 07:40:23 AM »

freshwater spearfishing looks to dangerous for me!
But diving in a 10 foot swell isnt

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline dogpaddle

• Work...Whats that?
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_hI3a6Voyhx839MAaNlxvA
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2018, 04:42:57 PM »
I'm interested to hear how this plays out. I plan on purchasing a new suit in the near future and Polosub is a front-runner.

I hope it works out for you, Joe. Be persistent and let that rep know that there are potential customers watching this closely.
So the final verdict from Polosub.
They offered me a 20% discount. I wrote back saying I would take the 20% discount if they wouldn't honor the warranty. I then got an email back saying if I didn't appreciate the discount they are a serious company and would no longer offer me the 20% discount. I then wrote back "I appreciate the 20%"(with my fingers crossed and all butt hurt) and ordered a new top.
The USA rep did offer to fix my top for free. Not sure why since I didn't buy it from him but really appreciate that!
DRAMAAAA!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 10:36:29 PM by dogpaddle »
SPONSERED BY THE BATMAN AND AQUAMAN FOUNDATION

Offline WildernessMedic

« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2018, 04:46:56 PM »
I'm interested to hear how this plays out. I plan on purchasing a new suit in the near future and Polosub is a front-runner.

I hope it works out for you, Joe. Be persistent and let that rep know that there are potential customers watching this closely.
So the finnal verdict from Polosub.
They offered me a 20% discount. I wrote back saying I would take the 20% discount if they wouldn't honor the warranty. I then got an email back saying if I didn't appreciate the discount they are a serious company and would no longer offer me the 20% discount. I then wrote back "I appreciate the 20%"(with my fingers crossed and all butt hurt) and ordered a new top.
The USA rep did offer to fix my top for free. Not sure why since I didn't buy it from him but really appreciate that!
DRAMAAAA!

You’ve got some serious restraint. If they wrote that back to me they would have received 200 copied and pasted **** you emails hahaha

Offline the_derek

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2018, 05:21:02 PM »

DRAMAAAA!

You’ve got some serious restraint. If they wrote that back to me they would have received 200 copied and pasted **** you emails hahaha

the usa rep is a nice guy and wants it to work out, but damn that "serious company" shit.

I am a "serious customer" I would def blast them on social media, and start a nice shit storm... but that's just me... and prob gio
Death is very often referred to as a good career move.

-Buddy Holly

Insta  @_the_derek_

Offline ryang85

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2018, 05:28:14 PM »

DRAMAAAA!

the usa rep is a nice guy and wants it to work out, but damn that "serious company" shit.

I am a "serious customer" I would def blast them on social media, and start a nice shit storm... but that's just me... and prob gio
Gio starting shit storm?, pshh he would never copy and paste 500 emails and blast them on every social media site possible if business pissed him off.

Offline DG

Polosub Suit Measurements
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2018, 05:38:31 PM »
Sorry it didn’t work out so well Joe.  But having a second top will be beneficial so get the other one fixed.  As for customer service who knows.  Maybe the USA rep is the way to go for others who are still interested in buying from them.  He may be able to get a suit exchange or fixed for someone just based on his position and the amount of suits he brings into the US. 

Offline WildernessMedic

« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2018, 06:08:10 PM »

DRAMAAAA!

Gio starting shit storm?, pshh he would never copy and paste 500 emails and blast them on every social media site possible if business pissed him off.

No idea what you're talking about. Hahahahaha

Offline the_derek

« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2018, 10:38:05 AM »

DRAMAAAA!

hahah, you need to smoke more weed... or less... whatever the amount to make you happy, lol

-Buddy Holly

Insta  @_the_derek_

Offline WildernessMedic

« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2018, 10:50:21 AM »

DRAMAAAA!

hahah, you need to smoke more weed... or less... whatever the amount to make you happy, lol

Sheriff’s dept generally doesn’t like their volunteers helping eradicate grows one day then smoking it the next.

Still illegal, still not allowed at almost every job.

Offline the_derek

« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2018, 12:01:12 PM »

DRAMAAAA!

Sheriff’s dept generally doesn’t like their volunteers helping eradicate grows one day then smoking it the next.

Still illegal, still not allowed at almost every job.

yeah... tough times during this prohibition... ill tell my stoned kids about it someday...

-Buddy Holly

Insta  @_the_derek_

Offline WildernessMedic

« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2018, 12:13:12 PM »
You’ll never have kids because marijuana kills sperm. It also causes aids and global warming. Dick.

Offline the_derek

« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2018, 12:18:07 PM »
You’ll never have kids because marijuana kills sperm. It also causes aids and global warming. Dick.

well that explains the aids....

-Buddy Holly

Insta  @_the_derek_

Offline WildernessMedic

« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2018, 12:24:44 PM »

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt