General Discussion > Dive Charters

Thank you 2017 - Looking forward to 2018

(1/2) > >>

Captain J-Dog:
I want to thank Matt for giving me a page to discuss any questions anyone may have. Our 2017 debut went outstandingly. No injuries or deaths, couple shark encounters but nothing to serious. I thank everyone for their attention to personal safety, personnel safety and diver safety. It was a great year.

We fished all of Southern California both inshore and offshore, all the way down to the San Diego border with a couple trips into Mexican waters. We went to San Clemente Island more than a dozen times and made more than 30 trips to Catalina Island. We had a great year with all sorts of individuals spearing their personal best, from yellowtail, white seabass, mahi, sheephead, calicos, you name it. We made a couple bluefin runs with no luck. Bluefin hunting is a whole other realm. Overall 2017 was a great year and I’m looking forward to seeing more Northern California divers come down to Southern California for 2018. With the addition of a larger vessel I hope to make more time exclusively for more bluefin hunts and to make San Clemente Island a normal weekend destination spot. SCI is unreal. If you've never been, make time. You don’t want to miss out.

NorCal divers are great divers and have been a great bunch. If there is one thing I noticed from hosting several NorCal divers, is their tenacity and skill doesn’t go unnoticed, you guys are hard chargers. Way to go and keep it up. It is always a pleasure. Don’t hesitate to reach out to me at any time. My cell is 949-424-9693. Text is good too. Take care, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thank you,

Capt. J. 

MATT MATTISON:
Jeremy glad to see post up, I plan on hitting you up real soon for a trip, also by chance you up for doing any lobster trips to SBI ???? I would really be down for that. I know my buddy Patrick clark did a trip with you and he had high praise and good words to say about you and the charter.

rluiz:
Just wanted to second the good experience I had on this boat. I had a great time diving with Capt J. I had a chance to sneak down for a quick weekend to visit Family. With a months notice and my time table he was able to find me a trip. Not only was it a smooth ride, I was able to riddle Capt J. with YT questions with him happily answering them. I walked away not only a more confident diver but a happy one. Im excited for April and can't wait for the WSB to start showing up. Capt J definitely will be my choice for those trips.

Captain J-Dog:

--- Quote from: MATT MATTISON on December 21, 2017, 01:53:24 PM ---Jeremy glad to see post up, I plan on hitting you up real soon for a trip, also by chance you up for doing any lobster trips to SBI ???? I would really be down for that. I know my buddy Patrick clark did a trip with you and he had high praise and good words to say about you and the charter.

- Yes, Patrick and his crew were great. They did a camping trip and got to see places of Catalina others never have. Good times. If San Clemente is open I always plan on going there on the camping trips. And yes I would be open to an SBI trip. We could structure something that would enable divers to go lobster hunting and grab a couple homeguards.
--- End quote ---

Captain J-Dog:

--- Quote from: Sir Rob IV on December 22, 2017, 05:26:17 PM ---Just wanted to second the good experience I had on this boat. I had a great time diving with Capt J. I had a chance to sneak down for a quick weekend to visit Family. With a months notice and my time table he was able to find me a trip. Not only was it a smooth ride, I was able to riddle Capt J. with YT questions with him happily answering them. I walked away not only a more confident diver but a happy one. Im excited for April and can't wait for the WSB to start showing up. Capt J definitely will be my choice for those trips.

- Thank you. It was my pleasure. Looking forward to 2018. Happy Holidays.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version