collapse

Author Topic: FII Level 1 class!  (Read 1136 times)

Offline LiveAlohaKris

• Know your limits, but never accept them
FII Level 1 class!
« on: October 28, 2017, 12:16:54 AM »
Got two classes coming up in November! Spots go quick so sign up if your interested! If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM or email. Here's the link and dive safe!

http://www.freedivinginstructors.com/fii/courses_by/kris.cortez

Offline TimBekk

Re: FII Level 1 class!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 07:27:07 PM »
I wanted to take a minute to encourage people who are interested to take this class. I took the class from Kris a month or so ago and below are the things I took away as highlights:
     -Great to do in typical environment for me this was cold water with 6 to 10 feet of visibility
     -Loved getting some educated input on diving form
     -The safety training was empowering and a little sobering to remember what could go wrong
     -Great connections to divers I would dive with again, I have already dove with two people I met in the class
    - Discount at Red Triangle

Thanks Kris! I hope others get as much benefit as I feel I got from the class.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 07:33:52 PM by TimBekk »

rluiz

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 05:37:30 PM »
100% agree! I highly recommend Kris’s class!!

I wanted to take a minute to encourage people who are interested to take this class. I took the class from Kris a month or so ago and below are the things I took away as highlights:
     -Great to do in typical environment for me this was cold water with 6 to 10 feet of visibility
     -Loved getting some educated input on diving form
     -The safety training was empowering and a little sobering to remember what could go wrong
     -Great connections to divers I would dive with again, I have already dove with two people I met in the class
    - Discount at Red Triangle

Thanks Kris! I hope others get as much benefit as I feel I got from the class.

Offline LiveAlohaKris

• Know your limits, but never accept them
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 10:23:25 PM »
Mahalo Tim and Rob!! Got a few spots still available this weekend in San Jose! Ocean is also looking great on Sunday for the open water portion, let me know!!

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt