collapse

Author Topic: FOUND - Ab bar / Dive belt  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Creatura

FOUND - Ab bar / Dive belt
« on: August 13, 2017, 12:41:20 PM »
Off road 5000 just north of mendo headlands.  Feel free to message me, let me know where you dropped them/brief description.

Cheers!

Offline DG

Re: FOUND - Ab bar / Dive belt
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 06:30:50 PM »
Off road 5000 just north of mendo headlands.  Feel free to message me, let me know where you dropped them/brief description.

Cheers!
Thanks for posting.  Many folks just keep what they find but I also try to get it back to the owners when possible. 

Offline Creatura

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 07:22:56 PM »

Cheers!
Thanks for posting.  Many folks just keep what they find but I also try to get it back to the owners when possible.

Thanks DG, im a big believer in Karma.  Ol Poseidon and I have a deal that if i can return these item, he will hook me up with a 36" ling :)

Offline DG

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 07:44:43 PM »
Thanks DG, im a big believer in Karma.  Ol Poseidon and I have a deal that if i can return these item, he will hook me up with a 36" ling :)

Why not a 40" ling

Offline Creatura

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 08:13:01 PM »

Why not a 40" ling

That's the return rate on dive belts.  A speargun however, that will surely get you a 40.

Offline jjjjeremy

• Your resident swordsmith
    • ABSCALIBUR
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 10:18:08 PM »
Did you find it on land or underwater? The post isn't clear to me.

Offline Creatura

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 11:34:52 PM »
Did you find it on land or underwater? The post isn't clear to me.

Underwater

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt