collapse

Author Topic: Freedive computer.  (Read 2560 times)

Offline wanderingts

Re: Freedive computer.
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2017, 08:38:56 PM »
I would be very skeptical about buying anything from Oceanic right now.  They just got bought out.  I have a computer which I have been trying to get serviced and they are not responding to requests for information or service/parts. 

My LDS says others are having this same issue including some who sent their gear off for service prior to the sale and are no longer getting a response.  No idea where their gear is or if/when they will get it back. 

I was going to buy the newer version of my 10+ year old Oceanic computer (which I loved) but now I am struggling to be ok with that decision knowing any failure will likely be the end of it as I wont be able to get parts.

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt