collapse

Author Topic: Riffe #0 wood type PEBBLE BEACH  (Read 800 times)

Offline apeaenlightened

Riffe #0 wood type PEBBLE BEACH
« on: June 27, 2017, 01:22:59 AM »
Hey everyone, went out to hunt some fish this Sunday and accidentally tipped my Riffe #0 it's 33" and has the fish limit markings halibut cabezon and lingcod I believe either or it has some markings in black sharpie. I went to dive in the water and must of tipped it off the boat right by the huge rock on your way out of pebble beach. Around 30 feet away from the rock towards the beach. I don't have my hopes up or anything because I'm sure whom ever finds it will want to keep it but if anyone does and wants to return it I can give a good 50$ I know it ain't much but it's what I got. Anyway thank you guys I probably spent a good 30mins searching and got dehydrated and exaughsted....and to top it off it's the GFs gun I feel like shit knowing I lost her gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DG

Re: Riffe #0 wood type PEBBLE BEACH
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 07:56:12 AM »
That's sucks but I have found several guns, belts knife and all kinds of gear.  I lost my share also. 

Markings and posting it here sure gives you a better chance and getting it back. 

Offline apeaenlightened

Re: Riffe #0 wood type PEBBLE BEACH
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 05:28:58 PM »
Thank you DG and yeah bro it suck buck definitely hope it somehow makes it back to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt