collapse

Author Topic: Need long fins for a friend visiting this weekend, size 11 shoe  (Read 656 times)

Offline Zpearo

I've got a friend visiting this weekend (diving Fri-Sun) and would like to find some long fins for him to use. He's got a size 11 shoe, and we're happy to provide some beer or cash to someone who helps us out. It would be nice to get him a freediving suit to use also, but we can rent him a scuba suit if need be. He has lots of scuba experience and has been freediving in Hawaii several times, so he's not a newbie.

Edit: I can pick the fins up from SF to Carmel or a bit further south.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 02:11:35 PM by Zpearo »

Offline Zpearo

Re: Need long fins for a friend visiting this weekend, size 11 shoe
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 02:10:51 PM »
Are you coming through mendo?

Sorry, I should specify that we're going to be diving around Monterey. I can pick them up from SF to Carmel or a bit further south.

Offline Road Runner

Re: Need long fins for a friend visiting this weekend, size 11 shoe
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 02:29:55 PM »
I have a set of fins you can use. Sent u a pm. They are plastic Rob Allen's.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 02:31:27 PM by Road Runner »

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt