collapse

Author Topic: "Blue Water Hunting and freediving" Digital Edition is out  (Read 479 times)

Offline Joshua R.

"Blue Water Hunting and freediving" Digital Edition is out
« on: April 19, 2017, 02:04:11 PM »
Of course NCUH was partially created to allow for us to ask each other questions and better our skill and knowledge of diving but if you're ever looking for that one book to buy that will tell you everything, "Blue Water Hunting and Freediving" by Terry Maas is the one.  Everything from breathe hold and freediving technique to how to rig for tuna or build your own equipment.  How to test rubber  when tying bands and why you would want to.  It's all here.

Here's a link to a sample of the digital version now available.
https://www.joomag.com/magazine/sam...iving-introduction-sample/0401918001489945985

Here's the link to buy.
https://www.joomag.com/en/newsstand/blue-water-hunting-and-freediving-digital-version/0781129001483033714

You won't be sorry.

Offline 123ENGINEERING

Re: "Blue Water Hunting and freediving" Digital Edition is out
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 02:45:16 PM »
Hi Josh

Thank you for your recommendation.  I will sure to order one.

Offline 123ENGINEERING

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 07:15:10 PM »
Josh

Your name was mentioned on Page 14 video.

Enjoying the book greatly.

Offline Joshua R.

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 06:19:33 AM »
That was an awesome trip to Punta de Mita Mexico.  I didn't even know Terry was filming that shot but it came out perfect.

Offline Marc

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 09:04:24 AM »
Wow. This is an  incredible bargain. Thanks for the heads up. I have the hard copy book, but the videos add so much more in terms of understanding.
See you at Van Damme.
Marc
Love to hunt.

* The Noob Spearo Podcast  

* THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

* Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt