collapse

Author Topic: Garage cleaing mandate - DIY guns for sale.  (Read 2656 times)

Offline Mike n

• MAN Mid-Handles
Garage cleaing mandate - DIY guns for sale.
« on: November 14, 2016, 04:37:03 PM »
Hey all,
Here are a few pics of a bunch of mids I built over the last year or so.  They are accumulating dust in my garage and wify says it’s time to thin the pack before I start more gun building projects.  Yeah, right!  :-)  Begrudgingly, I agreed.
These are all for sale:  open track, reef mech with side line release, multi-coat epoxy finish, stock length are 32, 35, 48, 48, 49, 59, 62, 63 and 67”, arranged shortest to longest in the photos.  The shorties are 2 band guns with 9/32” shafts ($400each), the 48-49” and three band guns with 9/32 or 5/16" shafts ($500 each), the 59- 63” are three band guns with 5/16” shafts ($600 each), and the 67” is a four band gun with a 5/16” shaft ($700).   Shipping included to lower 48 destinations.   All guns come fully rigged with 300 or 400# mono, muzzle bungee or break away, shaft, bands, the tip not included with threaded shafts.
If you see something you like or want more info, shoot me a PM or email to manmidhandles@gmail.com.
MN

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
Re: Garage cleaing mandate - DIY guns for sale.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 05:58:11 PM »
Great guns made by a diver and a true craftsmen. Highly recommend
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SPONSORS

Offline Steve123

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 07:12:20 PM »
Love the wang and yellow? Awesome looking combo! And always dig the purple hart! Wish i had the funds

Offline StinkyPete

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 08:54:09 PM »
I have one of these and they are awesome.
Carpe piscem

Offline ryang85

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 09:55:13 PM »
 By far the best gun I've ever owned.  I have the black and yellow combo and It will make even the ugliest kayak setup get compliments when that beautiful work of art is strapped to the side.   Shoots great and looks better. It  also makes a awsome wall hanger when the ocean is rough.  if you tape a tennis ball on the end it works great to take out spooked flys on the ceiling.  Multiple uses for one good deal so better buy quick .

Offline Mike n

• MAN Mid-Handles
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 10:38:29 PM »
You guys are too kind. Don't stop.  8)

Let me know when you are ready, lorikay. Ill hook you up with something nice.

MN

Offline dank

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 03:59:48 PM »
Awesome dude, awesome guns, awesome price. Two thumbs way up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Amsmosh

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2016, 04:03:19 PM »
As Lorikay said, I do not have the funds at the moment but when I do, I want one.
God grant me the vision to dream of catching fish, the focus to visualize myself catching fish, the faith to believe that I will catch fish, and the wisdom to keep the freezer stocked with hamburgers and hot dogs.

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt