collapse

Author Topic: ild Side of spearfishing on the Pacif Coast of Baja - A liveaboard to Mag Bay  (Read 975 times)

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
Hey all I wanted to pass along this email and invite I got from Tim at palapas ventana,

just in case anyone is interested in going,

From Tim:
Hey   Matt - king of the ling and big ab!!
 hows life amigo -
have you been getting wet? Been getting any trigger time? youve been on various adventures with us here at Palapas Ventana - so I wanted to invite you on our next adventure -- a chance to dive into the Wild Side of spearfishing on the Pacif Coast of Baja - A liveaboard to Mag Bay and Beyond!! -

Ive got spots on nov 7-14 and 14-21 and am ready to deal for 2-4 spots to norcal hunters
can you grab a posse? talk to me
id love to give you guys half off if you could get 6-8 divers

are you interested?

weve been perfecting these trips over the last 4 years and now have a platform, route, service level, and spots that are world class.  Best of Baja material for sure--- Weve got some dates still open and would love to have you join us!!  nov 7-14 and nov 14-21
watch this video and see attachments

let me know whatever questions you have - these trips retail for 2500 usd
but if youve got a few guys that want to go . im willing to deal to get you onboard

have a great day!!

Tim Hatler
Palapas Ventana
The Best of Baja
www.palapasventana.com
310 594 DIVE or  011526121140198

CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt