collapse

Author Topic: 2016-2017 Lobster smackdown  (Read 719 times)

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
2016-2017 Lobster smackdown
« on: September 29, 2016, 02:40:15 PM »
2016-2017 Lobster smackdown

Okay, with our pelagic season dwindling down, it's time to dust off those gauges and bags, guys. Here are the rules to our 2016-2017 Lobster smackdown:

Contest begins Saturday, October 1, 2016 through Wednesday, March 22, 2017.
Contest fee is $10 per person.*
You may enter this contest at any time. Only lobsters caught after your entry date count.
There is only 1 winner, half of the winning will go to the charity of your choice, you can contribute the whole thing or keep the other half for yourself.
You have to submit a pix of your lobster within 1 month of capture.
You have to use a digital scale and can do it wet (live) weight or dry (dead) weight. It may be released or kept for yourself.
Lobsters taken in California water only and must adhere to CA Fish and wildlife rules.
You can submit as many lobsters as you want, only your biggest will count towards the finals.
Lobsters must be taken while freediving. Scouting on scuba is permitted if your name rhymes with Pan.
Dive safe and come home, no bug is worth risking your life for.

*The $10 fee can be sent through paypal, or given in cash.
To Paypal: send $10 to spearingforum@gmail.com.

CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SPONSORS

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt