General Discussion > The Boat section

My new float

(1/4) > >>

Joshua R.:
Got this a couple months ago.  Been dialing it in and diving the hell out of it.  Super stoked on it.

Amsmosh:
Thats awesome dude.

Sir Rob IV:
Awesome boat! Just curious where do you plan to usually launch it from? Friend had a small zodiac (to big to carry) and his problem was always launch spots. Ocean cove took him a while the first time.

Joshua R.:

--- Quote from: Sir Rob IV on August 16, 2016, 08:37:33 AM ---Awesome boat! Just curious where do you plan to usually launch it from? Friend had a small zodiac (to big to carry) and his problem was always launch spots. Ocean cove took him a while the first time.

--- End quote ---

So far I've launched out of Fort Bragg, Albion, Bodega, Breakwater in Monterey, the Sacramento River to go up the American and various spots on the delta.  I could also do Point Arena and Pt. Lobos.  I'm not thinking of Ocean Cove or Timber Cove because I don't want to bang the bottom of my boat or my prop on the rocks and I can reach either from Bodega.  The Etec sips gas.  I figure I went about 40 miles Saturday and used 8.25 gallons so I'm getting just under 5 mpg.  With a 30 gallon tank that puts most of Northern California in reach from those ramps anyway.

Yowlie:
Congrats!  Whalers are the bomb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version