General Discussion > Gear For Sale

Ocean Kayak Prowler Big Game

(1/1)

bythog:
Selling the kayak after only using it once. We're moving cross-country and only taking a few things with us. I don't think this kayak will fit in our pod and driving 2800 miles with a 'yak on top of the car does not sound fun. Everything seems to work well on it except that the previous owner left it outside for a while so most of the straps could probably use a replacement.

Comes with a new seat, plastic paddle, carbon paddles, and fish/depth finder (Humminbird 383c GPS Chartplotter, no battery).

Keenaroo (Eric) went out with me the one time I had the kayak out so should be able to attest to its floating ability. It's solid, has a lot of storage, and comes with the extras. I've attached a few pictures (please excuse the messy garage) but if you want to look at it closer please arrange with me and you can see it in person. Asking $650.

I can deliver for a small fee locally, or meet halfway if anyone is seriously interested but far. I live in San Leandro.

Quick edit: The kayak is the only thing I'm selling. I am keep all of my gear/guns as I still plan on diving out there. The Frying Pan has lots of big fish to get.

TheKeeneroo:
It floats!!  ;D

Sad you're leaving, Matt! You had such a short relationship with that yak.

It was great diving with you!

mengsoto:
I'm interested Matt. Sending you a PM now.

I got a friend with a boat in Wilmington, NC. He goes to the frying pan sometimes... deep diving but monster hog snappers down there! Lets connect over there too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version