General Discussion > Gear For Sale

Ocean Kayak Prowler Big Game

(1/1)

bythog:
Selling the kayak after only using it once. We're moving cross-country and only taking a few things with us. I don't think this kayak will fit in our pod and driving 2800 miles with a 'yak on top of the car does not sound fun. Everything seems to work well on it except that the previous owner left it outside for a while so most of the straps could probably use a replacement.

Comes with a new seat, plastic paddle, carbon paddles, and fish/depth finder (Humminbird 383c GPS Chartplotter, no battery).

Keenaroo (Eric) went out with me the one time I had the kayak out so should be able to attest to its floating ability. It's solid, has a lot of storage, and comes with the extras. I've attached a few pictures (please excuse the messy garage) but if you want to look at it closer please arrange with me and you can see it in person. Asking $650.

I can deliver for a small fee locally, or meet halfway if anyone is seriously interested but far. I live in San Leandro.

Quick edit: The kayak is the only thing I'm selling. I am keep all of my gear/guns as I still plan on diving out there. The Frying Pan has lots of big fish to get.

TheKeeneroo:
It floats!!  ;D

Sad you're leaving, Matt! You had such a short relationship with that yak.

It was great diving with you!

mengsoto:
I'm interested Matt. Sending you a PM now.

I got a friend with a boat in Wilmington, NC. He goes to the frying pan sometimes... deep diving but monster hog snappers down there! Lets connect over there too.

bythog:
Bumping this up now. I am no longer in California and, unfortunately, my kayak did not fit in my moving pod. I didn't want to drive with it for 3000 miles. Good thing, too, considering Oklahoma was filled with tornadoes and high wind when we went through.

The kayak pictured is still for sale. It is stored at a friend's house right now so I will be unable to show it. I will make arrangements for it to be shown and/or picked up (pick up ONLY) for an interested party. It is located in San Leandro. The kayak still comes with everything pictured: two paddles, new seat, fish finder, rod holders. Price is lowered to $500 via cash or Venmo only, cash preferred. It's a great kayak and I'm genuinely sad I didn't get to bring it with me.

The manual for the fish finder unfortunately was packed so is here in North Carolina with me. I will mail it to the buyer after the transaction is completed.

Matt

gabesalvador:
I'll buy it. Hope it's still for sale. I'm in Forestville.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version