NorCal Underwater Hunters Discussion > Hunting Contests & Competitions

CA State Record Perch

<< < (2/3) > >>

TheKeeneroo:

--- Quote from: Rob102 on September 07, 2018, 08:12:18 PM ---All hail the great perch slayer!  We can sit around the campfire and tell the saga for generations to come!

Not very prestigious the record for the biggest of the smallest fish  I find it a bit ironic that people get records because a fish grew up, and then they killed it.

:P

--- End quote ---

You popped my balloon. But would we expect anything else from Rob102?

Complement sandwiches go a long way in conversations! =P

Rob102:
Lol. I’m trying to prevent you from becoming an egomaniac.  ;D

Jim’s record is a bit tongue in cheek. He and Fuzz went back and forth several times. Adam had some big mfe too. There are some guys who take records seriously, which is funny because nobody takes those guys seriously.

Even the guys who kill really spectacular fish will tell you that it’s mostly luck.

Sunny Cove:
Congratulations Keeneroo!

I'd say if you are adventuring way off the beaten path and charging it when conditions suck, then heck yeah, you earned some recognition, even if it was a "lowly" perch. Points is points!

John:
My son shot a pile perch, we ate it. Then we saw it would have easily been the state record but the only record book I want to be in is the 10" ab list. ..

MATT MATTISON:

--- Quote from: John on September 10, 2018, 12:00:52 PM ---My son shot a pile perch, we ate it. Then we saw it would have easily been the state record but the only record book I want to be in is the 10" ab list. ..

--- End quote ---

You will have to wait to 2021 or longer for that sadly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version