General Discussion > Off-Topic Discussion

Any good dirt bike clubs in the north bay ? or other NCUH members who ride

(1/2) > >>

MATT MATTISON:
Hey norcal / sonoma county dirt bike enthusiast , is there any good dirt bike clubs in our area ? besides the Marin County Motorcycle Association. that has a 300+ waiting list ! also is there any other NCUH members who ride ? if so lets get some trips planned

TheKeeneroo:
Wish I didn't sell my dirt bikes! If you'd like, I can connect you with my buddy (used to be a suzuki factory rider and very well connected) who can point you in the right direction.

DG:
Definitely enjoy riding but currently don’t own a bike or quad.  But plan on getting something in the next year or so. 

MATT MATTISON:

--- Quote from: TheKeeneroo on August 14, 2018, 10:44:45 AM ---Wish I didn't sell my dirt bikes! If you'd like, I can connect you with my buddy (used to be a suzuki factory rider and very well connected) who can point you in the right direction.

--- End quote ---

please do bro

Hey Dg you should bro, god knows your right next to some kick ass ridding !! I have my fingers crossed John, Jason and Sara can get the county to allow them to make that OHV park in fort brag.  I take you are one of the few that has permission to ride there as of now ?

DG:

--- Quote from: MATT MATTISON on August 14, 2018, 12:30:36 PM ---Hey Dg you should bro, god knows your right next to some kick ass ridding !! I have my fingers crossed John, Jason and Sara can get the county to allow them to make that OHV park in fort brag.  I take you are one of the few that has permission to ride there as of now ?

--- End quote ---

Yes sir

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version