General Discussion > Dive Charters

Salmon Charters

<< < (2/4) > >>

Gatling:
Thanks for all the great site suggestions fishers. Do you know that most forum members these days are familiar with the interstellars and how to conduct research on their electronical devices—cybertechnically speaking(pronounced with a lisp).  I don't need platform suggestions.  ; :D I'm looking for referrals from fellow NorCal fishers who've experienced charters and or friends of friends who charter on the side—and those persons who have done so preferably this season.  Insider trading fishers.  Bellaers ready. FinsOn. FishOn.  Have fun outthere.  Thanks!

Amsmosh:
Captain Johnny Atkinson of New Rayann sportfishing. Been fishing with them since I was 6. They will work hard to get you on the fish. They are located in Sausolito but the season doesn’t open till Mid june up here unfortunately.

Gatling:
@Amsmosh, thank you for your referral.  That's the type of intel I'm looking for.  I appreciate it.  And cheers to your excellent signature:)  May your spear readily meet fish!

rluiz:

--- Quote from: Gatling on May 02, 2018, 07:19:01 PM ---@Amsmosh, thank you for your referral.  That's the type of intel I'm looking for.  I appreciate it.  And cheers to your excellent signature:)  May your spear readily meet fish!

--- End quote ---

Try on www.NKCA.com nor cal kayak angelers. They probably would know more information and charters than we do. Spearo and Spearas cant shoot salmon with spearguns  :'(

Gatling:
Thanks @SirBobIV, will look'm up. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version