NorCal Underwater Hunters Discussion > Hunting Contests & Competitions

DOTY 2018 reminders, DQ's, pictures, rules etc.

<< < (5/5)

DG:
DOTY ended with just me as a committee member and AOTY has like 10 people.  So they will probably be working out the details.   It usually is not January because of the time it takes to make trophies and collect donations. 

Thanks to all who participated and congratulations to those who placed or met or exceeded goals for the year. 

TheKeeneroo:

--- Quote from: DG on January 10, 2019, 11:34:29 AM ---DOTY ended with just me as a committee member and AOTY has like 10 people.  So they will probably be working out the details.   It usually is not January because of the time it takes to make trophies and collect donations. 

Thanks to all who participated and congratulations to those who placed or met or exceeded goals for the year.

--- End quote ---

I'll say it here too: let me know if you need help Duane. We big appreciate all the work you put into it this year - I know I solicited your advice numerous times.

dogpaddle:

--- Quote from: DG on January 10, 2019, 11:34:29 AM ---DOTY ended with just me as a committee member and AOTY has like 10 people.  So they will probably be working out the details.   It usually is not January because of the time it takes to make trophies and collect donations. 

--- End quote ---
Thanks for your effort and making it happen in 2018 Daune!

Reggae Shark:
It's being held March 30th 2019. Save the date all the info is here.

http://www.norcalkayakanglers.com/index.php?topic=86726.msg987741;topicseen#new

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version